Saturday, November 28, 2009

Its been a rainy day here in SD...

and we have been balancing our time between completing a video for Artepolitik.com and watching TV. Tonight we might actually get out of the house for a bit to checkout The Road. As you know we have been talking about this film for sometime and can't wait to see it. We will be sure to post a review by tomorrow, until then checkout what Roger Ebert had to say after seeing The Road a second time.
"I first saw "The Road" in September at the Toronto Film Festival, as one of eight films I saw in three days. I wrote a draft of a review at the time and sent it. That review accidentally found its way into sight in October, long before the film was scheduled to open. I yanked it offline as quickly as I could."

Here is the The Road press conference at the London Film Festival.


No comments: