Thursday, December 03, 2009

Clash of the Titans remake!?!?


That's right....someone decided that it was a good idea to remake the original 1981 Clash of the Titans into a 300 rip off. I have to admit, that I will probably go see this film or at least wait until its been ripped and posted online someplace....my only concern is the somewhat cheesy looking effects and metal music playing in the trailer...hopefully that doesn't end up in the final film. Honestly I am anxious to see it and I encourage someone to try to remake the original Jason and the Argonauts as well. Not to disrespect the work of Stop Motion Animator Ray Harryhausen who created the effects for Clash of the Titans, Jason and the Argonauts, and many others but I would fully support remakes of these films if down correctly...any thoughts?

No comments: